2.01.2011

IC3 Planned Rides

Here is a list of rides I have planned to date. These are on my personal training calendar, so they were created to meet my racing goals for the year. These rides will be challenging, so feel free to attend, but be prepared to hurt.

July 1 Brown County Gentleman’s Race #1– Start at the Brown County State Park trail head near pool, ride to camp ground via trails. Ride the road down to horseman camp and out to 135 and ride pavement to Nebo Ridge. (We will have a car at Nebo staging area for water and food.) We will then ride Nebo ridge and trace the trail and gravel roads of Hickory Ridge area (Similar to Gravel Grovel Course). We will then return to the trail head at Brown County State Park, where we started. This will be a 75-100 mile day/ 10-12 hrs of riding.

July 31 – Ride from my home to Allison’s parents in Wheatfield, IN. I have no idea of mileage, hoping to be around 150….

July 15 – 100 miles before I go to work at 11am. Leave my home around 6am and arrive at BGI South by 11am.

August 26th Brown County Gentleman’s Race #2 – Same as the 1st!

September 16 - 100 miles before I go to work at 11am. Leave my home around 6am and arrive at BGI South by 11am.

Let me know if you are game to participate. We will organize a few easier more social rides closer to summer. If you have an idea, please let me know…..

No comments: